The 24th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering will be held in Seattle, WA, USA between November 13 and November 18, 2016.
What’s new with FSE 2016?
- The Research track will include Author rebuttal.
- The conference will include a strong focus on practice: The Showcase Track and the Industry Track will highlight and solicit state-of-the-practice, best practices, as well as exemplary applied research in software engineering
- The Demo track is now accepting data sets in addition to tool demos.
- The new Visions and Reflections track will feature radical new directions that represent disruptive innovations in the making as well as startling results and bold arguments on current research directions.
- We will focus on a unique conference experience: The new Mentorship program will connect you more efficiently with other attendees. Other initiatives to improve the conference experience will be announced soon.
- The Artifacts stream will collect and catalog reusable artifacts.
We look forward to your submissions!
Thomas Zimmermann, Microsoft Research
Jane Cleland-Huang, DePaul University
Zhendong Su, University of California, Davis