For all students who matriculated to UC Davis as transfer students, in order to change your major to Computer Science and Engineering, you must:

  1. Be a registered student and have completed at least one quarter (minimum of 12 units) at UC Davis.
  2. Have completed not more than 135 cumulative units, excluding AP units.
  3. Be in good academic standing and meet minimum progress requirements.
  4. Have received a letter grade for all courses that satisfy Engineering degree requirements.
  5. Have completed all transfer admission course requirements for the intended major, must have received at least a 2.000 GPA or higher in these courses, and have received a C- or better in each of these courses. Transfer admission course requirements can be found here.
  6. Have no grade lower than a C- in any completed engineering course required for your intended major(s) taken at UC Davis.
  7. Have a 2.000 UC GPA in completed engineering courses.