Engineering Transfer Student Change of Major
For all students who matriculated to UC Davis as transfer students, in order to change your major to Computer Science and Engineering, you must:
- Be a registered student and have completed at least one quarter (minimum of 12 units) at UC Davis.
- Have completed not more than 135 cumulative units, excluding AP units.
- Be in good academic standing and meet minimum progress requirements.
- Have received a letter grade for all courses that satisfy Engineering degree requirements.
- Have completed all transfer admission course requirements for the intended major, must have received at least a 2.000 GPA or higher in these courses, and have received a C- or better in each of these courses. Transfer admission course requirements can be found here.
- Have no grade lower than a C- in any completed engineering course required for your intended major(s) taken at UC Davis.
- Have a 2.000 UC GPA in completed engineering courses.