ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. For visa support letters, refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request.
- Name (as it appears on attendee’s passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference attendees is registering for
- Attendee’s registration confirmation number
- Authors may indicate their paper title. Speakers can provide the title of their talk.
- Include a fax number or email address of where letter can be sent
U.S. Point of Contact Information (for visa application purposes):
Association for Computing Machinery
2 Penn Plaza, Suite 701, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10121