Interested in supporting the FSE conference? Have a look at the Invitation to Support FSE 2016.
Registration now openImportant: Please pre-register to allow us to pre-print your badge in advance.
Note that we have limited availability for on-site registrations. Register early!
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Registration rates and policies
Attendee informationEverything you need to know for attending FSE.
ProceedingsThe proceedings are now in the ACM Digital Library.
Print Program (*new*)The program part of the FSE Yearbook. The pages with attendee profiles and advertisement will only be available in the print copy that attendees will receive at the conference.
FSE Week OverviewFSE conference (November 15-17), Workshops (November 13, 14, and 18), Doctoral Symposium (November 14)
Schedule Main ConferenceCheck out the schedule of the main conference.
Conference PreviewCheck out a preview of conference highlights.
Hotel reservations now openThe room rate is USD 189.00 / Night (Excluding Taxes & Fees). The rate is available until October 15, 2016. Consider participating in the Room Sharing program.
- Research papers: March 11, 2016
- Workshop proposals: March 25, 2016
- Visions and Reflections papers: June 15, 2016
- Industry papers: June 15, 2016
- Demo papers: June 15, 2016
- Doctoral Symposium: June 15, 2016
- Student Research Competition:
June 15July 1, 2016
- Workshop papers: July 1, 2016
- For research papers only: April 30, 2016 (Noon PDT) - May 3, 2016 (23:59:59 AOE)
- Pre-conference Events: November 13-14, 2016
- Doctoral Symposium: November 14, 2016
- Main Conference: November 15-17, 2016
- Post-conference Events: November 18, 2016