ECS 127 – Cryptography – Spring 2016
Student drawing from lecture 1
Last update to this webpage: June 14, 2016 at 10:30 pm PST
- The term is done; I hope it was fun. It was for me.
Grades are all posted: see the faculty SmartSite
for final-exam grades, and do whatever you do (I have no idea) to see grades uploaded to the registrar.
Here’s a final-exam histogram.
I don’t know to make a histogram of percentage of points students earned;
SmartSite seems to lack the capability.
- I hope to see some of you in 188 next Winter (the only class I am currently scheduled to teach in 2016-17).
- Enjoy your summer. Good work and good luck,
- Schedule grows with each class and contains your assignments
Prof’s lecture notes are very rough, but you can have ’em.
Also, some student lecture notes
- Office hours:
Tue 6-8 pm, 53 Kemper, James
Wed 10-12, 53 Kemper, Chris
Wed 2-3, 53 Kemper, James
Thu 10-12, 55 Kemper, Chris
Thu 1-3, 3009 Kemper, Prof. Rogaway
- Piazza: ECS 127 for course questions
- Gradescope instructions explains what you need to know to turn in homeworks
- Information sheet has the usual (and less usual) logistics. You need to read this!
- Old schedule -
doubles as an illustrative syllabus - and
- SmartSite limericks (thanks!)
- Congratulations to all of our award winners: Eugene F, Michael L., Kent M., Erin M., Ali M., and Rylan S.
Exams and practice exams
Books and the like
Homepage of Prof. Phillip Rogaway.